Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new is member here
Hello guys! I am new member in this community and i am very excited for this. I hope that i will spend here the good and nice time period with all of you guys. By the way, what would you like to say about it?
Hello

A warm welcome to you on this board.

I am sure you will enjoy it here a lot through sharing and know about your favorite things to do in your free time. Anyhow, do let share something about your hometown?
I am from Nashville the city of Tennessee. Have you know about this place which i am living. By the way, Tell me something about your self. I am waiting for your reply.
Hi buddy!! Welcome here and i am sure we will good time around.
I am so sure you all will lead this community to another level. People will like to come and share their experiences here. I would also join you and would welcome everyone.
Oh this is amazing for me to know that harper you are from Nashville. I am so glad for this, cause never been there in my life. I am sure though you can get information about its hidden gems and other stuff that will help me while traveling. SO try to share something impressive about your homeland.
Hello Rowan! There are many beautiful attraction of Nashville. The The Parthenon, Grand Ole Opry, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Frist Art Museum, Cheekwood, Percy Warner Park, Radnor Lake, Percy Priest Lake and the Long Hunter State Park is the some beautiful attractions of the Nashville. But the Shelby Bottoms Greenway and the Beaman Park is my favorite.
9*I agreed Harper both of these places are really beautiful and must to see, these are my fav too. I would say Shelby Bottoms Greenway is a fab place i have enjoyed bicycle ride there and along the Cumberland River it is more beautiful as you go with. Hills and sharp curves, trees all around makes it nature trails attention grab-bing.
Well, I am so glad to know that you guys have shared massive stuff about Shelby Bottoms Greenway. I would like to be around with mates and wanna know is Shelby Bottoms Greenway paved or steep? One more thing how long is the Shelby Bottoms Greenway?

I am busy in trip from nyc.
Hi welcome,we have a great discussion forward on various topics.